A range of resources for those caring for young people affected by eating disorders
You might find these articles on eating disorders helpful:
- Candler T, Murphy R, Pigott A, et al Fifteen-minute consultation: Diabulimia and disordered eating in childhood diabetes Archives of Disease in Childhood - Education and Practice 2018;103:118-123
- Allison E, Dawson N, Phillips J, et al Fifteen minute consultation: A structured approach to the management of children and adolescents with medically unstable anorexia nervosa Archives of Disease in Childhood - Education and Practice 2017;102:175-181.
- Marikar D, Reynolds S, Moghraby OS Junior MARSIPAN (Management of Really Sick Patients with Anorexia Nervosa) Archives of Disease in Childhood - Education and Practice 2016;101:140-143.
- Wood DM, Knight CL Anorexia nervosa in adolescence. Paediatrics and Child Health. 2015;25(9):428-432 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paed.2015.04.005
- SAHM. Position Paper of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine: Medical Management of Restrictive Eating Disorders in Adolescents and Young Adults. Journal of Adolescent Health 2015;56(1):121-125 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.10.259
- SAHM. Refeeding Hypophosphatemia in Hospitalized Adolescents With Anorexia Nervosa: A Position Statement of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine. Journal of Adolescent Health 2014;55(3):455-457 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.06.010